What if… your work brought growth in an industry that impacts the technological developments of our world? Borek Solutions aims to do just that.
By building teams of dedicated remote experts in the field of IT, Business Process Management and Sales we help our partners from various industries and companies all around the world to tackle their talent shortage and accelerate their growth.
Headquartered in Braunschweig (Germany), our company currently has a total of three offices across Europe and Asia, including Braunschweig, Vadodara (India) and now also Pristina (Kosovo).
At our core, we are a German family-business with roots back to the 17th century that is devoted to continuous progress and can’t handle standing still. Leaving old paths behind, we constantly look for new ways to be even better tomorrow.
If you’re looking for something meaningful to work for – join our crew!
- Building up and expanding our customer base in Germany through reactivation by telephone.
- professional support and consulting of the customer base to be taken care of by phone and e-mail.
- Price negotiation with customers and preparation of technically and commercially specified offers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Maintaining customer information in our CRM system
- Bringing in buy-side contacts & sources.
Most importantly, you have great communication skills and are not afraid of the phone!
What you bring to the table
1.Successfully completed commercial training and several years of industry-specific professional experience in purchasing and sales
2.Strong technical knowledge in the above-mentioned field and understanding of our IT product range
3.Great talent in the area of communication and negotiation skills
4.A confident manner in conducting discussions and a convincing manner in dealing with customers
5.Self-initiative and a careful way of working are part of a good working environment for you.
6.Most important: You are a team player, helpful and treat others with respect, so you fit in with us and our values!
7.German language (C1) is a must as well as good in English
Borek Solutions is an internationally growing company
At Borek we are very proud to accept differences — we celebrate them, support them, and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products, and our communities. Borek is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We have:
- Rapidly growing team in Kosovo
- Company Language: English (+German)
- 3+ offices across Europe & Asia (South America launching soon)
- 150+ employees worldwide
- 10+ nationalities represented
- 50+ customers
Why Us – You can look forward to
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact: We are rapidly growing and actively participating in various industries and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Multicultural Team: Join a team of over 10+ nationalities with different backgrounds from Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Supportive Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work as peers, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda. Though we ultimately want you to feel comfortable & in an environment where you can excel.
- Flexible Work Environment: You can expect a modern working space in Pristina, with high technical standards & equipment, and with possibilities to work remotely.
- Competitive Base Salary + Variable Pay: We pay competitive salaries based on international rates and offer additional benefits based on your performance
All the interested candidates can apply by sending their CV’s on this email and including your salary expectations to: [email protected]
Learn more about us:
Check out our team and our new office: