Account Manager (SMB)
Our Mission, Your Success:
We link professionals with top US start-ups, by empowering challenge seekers to build successful careers. Our ultimate vision is to offer exclusive career opportunities with a focus on attracting, retaining, and developing the best talents.
Our Client, Your Impact:
Our well-funded US client is leading the fight against climate change by revolutionizing clean energy options for consumers and businesses. As a team member, you can shape the future of energy and make a positive impact while experiencing professional development.
Your responsibilities will include managing contract renewals, identifying upsell opportunities, serving as the main point of contact for clients, and acting as an escalation point for operational issues.
- Customer Relationship Management:
Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with existing customers.
Act as the main point of contact for client inquiries, concerns, and escalations.
- Contract Renewals:
Proactively manage contract renewals and work towards ensuring a high renewal rate.
Collaborate with internal teams to address any potential issues impacting renewals.
- Upsell Opportunities:
Identify opportunities for upselling additional services or features.
Work closely with clients to understand their evolving needs and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Operational Support:
Act as an escalation point for operational issues, working closely with internal teams to ensure swift resolution.
Communicate effectively with clients regarding the status and resolution of escalated issues.
- CRM Management:
Keep Salesforce and ChurnZero updated with accurate information and Utilize them to manage customer interactions, track account details, and identify growth opportunities.
- Proven experience in account management or customer success.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities and drive revenue growth.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the energy industry.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or ChurnZero.
- Monthly Salary $2100 gross
- Private health insurance
- Hybrid work with reliable internet access from anywhere in MK, KS or AL
- Flexible schedule with weekly flex time and minimal internal meetings
- Professional development and volunteer days for personal growth
- Access to top-quality office equipment provided by the company
- Hybrid position working with US teams based in Macedonia and Kosovo
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 3 pm-11 pm CEST (Skopje, Prishtina local time)
- Indefinite contract
Apply today with your English resume to join our community of professionals from Kosovo and Macedonia at top US employers, regardless of meeting all requirements.
This represents only one of the 10 current job opportunities available at Runway Extenders. Feel free to explore our page to find information on the remaining nine positions: