Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: GCF Generale Costruzioni Ferroviarie-Branch in Kosovo
Location: Pristina, Marigona Residence
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday)
GCF – Generale Costruzioni Ferroviarie S.p.A. is an excellence in the railway superstructure, electrification and signaling sector.
In over 60 years of activity and experience it has consolidated its role on the Italian railway market and strengthened its presence at European and international level.
Its 4 Italian offices and 7 foreign branches are today a point of reference for customers and partners who find in GCF an operating model capable of offering very high standards of productivity, safety, quality in all railway and metropolitan construction sites, renewal and rehabilitation, maintenance, electric traction and railway signaling.
We are currently seeking an organized and proactive administrative assistant to join our team in Kosovo. As an administrative assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proficient in Italian and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Work experience in the requested field is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.