The DevOps must demonstrate extensive familiarity with technology and demonstrate exceptionally good computer skills. He will demonstrate skill working with PowerShell, Bash, Java software’s. He will further be adept in the use of Linux, Command Line, Git, and CI.
The Head of DevOps will also be highly capable of deploying sites/software with Puppet, Salt, Ansible, and so forth as well as hands-on experience with tools such as, Elasticsearch. He will further be proficient in the workings of Cloud software’s and be highly experienced in monitoring systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement customer-requested integrations.
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Create software that connects to internal back-end systems.
- Investigate the source of production errors.
- Look into and fix technical issues.
- Create visualization scripts to automate the process.
- Create troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for the system.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related discipline is required.
- Prior familiarity with software products at all stages of their life cycle, from creation to end.
- Working knowledge of a variety of automation tools.
- Software security measures are something you should be familiar with.
- Demonstrated ability to code in a wide range of languages.
- Envelope pusher who is curious and discerning.
- Excellent decision-making and collaboration skills.
- Customer-focused, with the capacity to accept and respond to constructive feedback.
- AWS (cloudformation, aws-cdk, eks, ecs, ecr, s3, lambda. aws-cli)
- Github Actions
- Unix, bash scripting
- ELK stack, grafana
- Maven, NodeJS, npm
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with flexible working place
- An innovative working space
- Excellent learning environment
- Health Insurance
- Monthly social activities
We’re ordinary people who changed our lives through education. We believe in the programs because we’re products of them. Our team consists of industry leaders who think differently and make a difference in people’s lives every day. With the right people supporting you, there’s no limit to your potential. Join us and find out what you’re capable of.
We’ll help you redefine who you are, push you to set goals and become the best version of yourself. We want to work with the best. Do you have experiences we could learn from? Bring your skills to Cydeo and help us build the future of education.