KODE Labs is looking for a full-time position for the role of IT System Administrator. We are seeking an experienced individual to join us on this journey, using his or her technological skills to make us more efficient. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Administer and maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Ensure smooth onboarding and offboarding process within the company
- Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting
- Implement and monitor daily backup and recovery procedures
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Consistently monitor and troubleshoot network stability and performance
- Define network policies and procedures
- Maintain stable and consistent connectivity across all network computers
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 1+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certificates in IT, computer science, or related field of study
- Technical knowledge about IT, security of systems and latest developments and trends on IT
- Technical knowledge about virtualization Proxmox, Hyper-V or VMWare is not required but would be an advantage
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching, server administration and wireless access points
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and tools
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Keen attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Career Development Program and opportunities to grow within the company
- Fully-covered health insurance
- Dynamic team and challenging projects
- Custom-tailored onboarding experience
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Social events and team-building activities.
JOIN THE TEAM:
KODE Labs is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings, and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale our presence across numerous cities and countries, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for our clients.
When you join the KODE Labs team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, we help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.
If KODE Labs sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear your story. So please apply through our online application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.