Job Description: Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Type of Position: Part-time (20 hours/week) with a possibility of a Full-time contract after 2 months.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
- Assisting in creation and organization of cinema-marketing campaigns, like seasonal promotions and target group events, to offer visitors an unique cinema experience
- Social Media Marketing and Community Management
- Cineplexx events (Ladies Night, Men’s Night, Family Day etc.): support Marketing Manager in creating and executing events, finding partners and activities for the events
- Ensure articulation of Cineplexx’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as leaflets, posters, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Web Content Management
- Direct Marketing (Newsletter Management)
- Assistance and execution of all other orders and obligations received by Marketing Manager;
- Customer Support
Skills & Competencies
- Relevant qualifications and workplace based experience in Marketing and Communications.
- Marketing Faculty degree
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Knowledge of the local market and media promotions and experience working with the media.
- Experience in a Marketing Department for at least 1 year
- CMS knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in writing media releases, articles and externally focused communications for a range of audiences.
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to manage several projects at once, to prioritise work and to work under pressure to meet tight timeframes.
- Computer literate with demonstrated ability in generic computer packages such as Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills
- Precise and accurate
CINEPLEXX offers you a long term work position in a serious and friendly work environment in a company with European standards, with more than 50 years of experience in the Cinema field.
If you think that you are the right person for our team in Prishtina, please send your CV in ENGLISH along with a picture until 31/03/2023 to: [email protected]
Note: We will take in consideration the applications that are in English language and contact only the selected candidates.