Our Mission, Your Success:
We link professionals with top US start-ups, by empowering challenge seekers to build successful careers. Our ultimate vision is to offer exclusive career opportunities with a focus on attracting, retaining, and developing the best talents.
Our Client, Your Impact:
Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced tech startup on a mission to make buildings more sustainable – they account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real world solutions to impact this!
Our client is establishing a new market within commercial real estate – a sector ripe for disruption having installed hundreds of thousands of IoT sensors in thousands of buildings.
We are seeking a driven and innovative mechanical engineer to join our Building Systems Engineering team and serve as a technical customer success resource, developing and quantifying projects that drive efficiency improvements in building systems.
- Work with cutting-edge IoT technology in building environments leveraging your technical skills to create opex projects and recommendations throughout our portfolio of established customers.
- Help customers utilize their building systems-based insights and recommendations to ensure that they get the most out of the platform.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders, onsite building engineers/operators, and Directors of Engineering.
- Maintain communication with customers to drive the identification, quantification, and implementation of building systems projects.
- You will become the main point of contact and engineering support between the company and the onsite engineers and operators.
- 5+ years of consulting experience in the energy industry
- Experience evaluating a variety of HVAC and Controls systems
- Ability to understand and communicate on complex building systems
- Ability to clearly explain the impact, value, and steps required to execute complex technical concepts to onsite building engineers/operators and real estate executives.
- Strong leadership skills, exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to drive engagement and renewals
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering, or Energy Management
Nice to have:
- Certified Energy Manager certification
- Professional Engineering license
- Private health insurance
- Hybrid work with reliable internet access from anywhere in MK, KS or AL
- Flexible schedule with weekly flex time and minimal internal meetings
- Generous holiday schedule, including a week-long summer break
- Professional development and volunteer days for personal growth
- Access to top-quality office equipment provided by the company
- Hybrid position working with US teams based in Macedonia and Kosovo
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 17:00 CET (Prishtina/Skopje time)
- Indefinite contract
Apply today with your English resume to join our community of professionals from Kosovo and Macedonia at top US employers, regardless of meeting all requirements.
This represents only one of the 10 current job opportunities available at Runway Extenders. Feel free to explore our page to find information on the remaining nine positions: