Solution 25 is seeking a Media Buyer to join our team.
Solution25 is a German company operating in Kosovo with an international customer base, ranging from the U.S. to Europe- specializing in e-commerce. We ensure to provide clients with thorough, in-detail, and utmost quality support with building Webshops, Websites, and Web apps, as well as long-term software and marketing strategies throughout all project cycles. For more, see our website at: https://solution25.com/en/career/
As a Media Buyer, you will be analyzing, developing and presenting the market analytics and making sure to best-place our campaigns throughout a range of digital media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads etc. In practice, Media Buyer will make sure that Solution 25 and our clients have the proper advertising mediums and are placed to reach the targeted audience. To best succeed at this role, the candidate should provide proof of ability to conduct market research and analyze demographics, media usage, psychographics, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
In more detail, the Media Buyer should:
- Together with the marketing team, develop a media strategy for Soultion25’s projects to ensure achieve maximum exposure among the targeted market in the least amount of time;
- Utilise marketing performance skills tokeep track of performance metrics and delivery to ensure the campaign is placed in accordance with the plan and that it is meeting its goals;
- Research, analyze and present audience data and add proposals to Solution25 executive management and its clients;
- Manage the campaign budgets, as well as monitor its costs and ROI matrics;
- Track and interpret campaign data including views, click-throughs, engagements, conversion rates etc and advise on how to maximize them;
- Regularly monitor audience and digital media trends, practices, and new technologies.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in marketing, marketing analytics, and as a media buyer;
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Design, Business, and Administration and other related and/or equivalent degrees);
- Proven experience in marketing analytics and digital marketing strategies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to formulate well-targeted project ideas and activities;
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone both in English and Albanian;
- The ability to report regularly on results and improve marketing effectiveness with SEO best practices and Google Analytics, among others.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates can apply: [email protected]
Interested candidates should send:
- Cover letter (in English);
- In the later stages of selection, short-listed candidates might be asked to provide us with proof of previous work related to this position.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview. The closing date for applications is 10 December 2022.