Our Mission, Your Success:
We link professionals with top US start-ups, by empowering challenge seekers to build successful careers. Our ultimate vision is to offer exclusive career opportunities with a focus on attracting, retaining, and developing the best talents.
Our Client, Your Impact:
Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced tech startup on a mission to make buildings more sustainable – they account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real world solutions to impact this!
Our client is establishing a new market within commercial real estate – a sector ripe for disruption having installed hundreds of thousands of IoT sensors in thousands of buildings.
This position requires a detail-oriented professional who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines. This role demands a blend of exceptional organizational skills, a drive for accountability and a passion for innovation in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Draft, review and modify company agreements like NDAs, sales contracts etc.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on technology laws, IP, privacy, trademarks etc.
- Assist attorneys with corporate and litigation matters. Prepare legal documents and court filings.
- Maintain company records, filing, contracts database, trademarks, and other IP.
- Ensure legal compliance with regulations on data, marketing, employment etc.
- Manage corporate secretarial duties like shareholder meetings and company filings.
- Participate in due diligence activities for investments and deals.
- Proven experience as a Paralegal, ideally within a startup or high-growth environment
- Paralegal certification or bachelor’s degree in legal studies.
- Significant experience supporting corporate lawyers.
- Excellent knowledge of legal research, writing, and documentation.
- Proficiency with legal technology tools and databases.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Monthly Salary $2000 gross
- Private health insurance
- Hybrid work with reliable internet access from anywhere in MK, KS or AL
- Flexible schedule with weekly flex time and minimal internal meetings
- Generous holiday schedule, including a week-long summer break
- Professional development and volunteer days for personal growth
- Access to top-quality office equipment provided by the company
- Hybrid position working with US teams based in Macedonia and Kosovo
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 17:00 CET (Prishtina/Skopje time)
- Indefinite contract
Apply today with your English resume to join our community of professionals from Kosovo and Macedonia at top US employers, regardless of meeting all requirements.
This represents only one of the 10 current job opportunities available at Runway Extenders. Feel free to explore our page to find information on the remaining nine positions: