Role: Personal Assistant
Location: Prishtina / on site
Offer type: Full time
Who we are
Tangoo is a Digital Media Partner and wants to guide the clients along their digital media evolution––from
the initial steps of their digital transformation, through their maturing as a digital media marketer, to their
ultimate goal of in-housing, completely owning all their media assets and decisions. Tangoo proposes
strategies able to combine the Paid Media activities (Display, pDOOH, CTV, Digital Audio, In-App, Paid
Social), Creative Asset Optimization, SEO and SEM services and Data Analytics Solutions with Strategic
Consultancy. All this to deliver a complete service for brands and advertisers to translate the marketing
metrics into tangible business results, also in the cookieless environment. With headquarters in our 4
offices in Europe and numerous international clients, Tangoo is already established on Italian and and
other EU markets and on its way to expand to UK and US.
Our company is searching for a Personal Assistant who can assist the CEO to help him in daily business
operations. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for running business errands, managing the agenda
and priorities, maintaining ongoing business files, working with the Top Managers team and organize and
assist in important meetings and help with creating outgoing correspondence. The ideal candidate for this
position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
Your role responsibilities
- Compile and edit internal and external reports using tools such as ClickUp, Excel, and other
- Ensure accuracy, consistency, and professionalism in all documentation.
Communication and Coordination:
- Connect with team members, PR, and investors proficiently in English to gather and organize materials for editing.
- Proactively manage and harmonize company and personal agendas, ensuring all necessary
information is available.
- Efficiently schedule and organize meetings, including saving time for critical report-related
- Streamline Founder’s schedule.
- Contribute to long-term company goals by scouting and understanding real ambitions, aligning
expectations for a medium-term commitment of at least 4 years.
Flexibility and Independence:
- Demonstrate independence and flexibility, being ready to travel as needed and accommodating a compensated schedule.
- Strong precision and ability to grasp the context swiftly.
- Understanding of overall digital marketing landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven experience in executive assistance or a similar role.
- Proficiency in document editing tools such as ClickUp and Excel.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated capability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Unquestioned ethic and capacity of handling confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent time management skills
- Self-confident, with excellent quality standards
- Flexibility and ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Italian written and verbal skills will be considered a strong plus
- Great work environment with high talent density;
- Opportunity to work closely with top executives in the digital space in Europe and learn from them;
- Individual growth paths based on merit and potential;
- Possibility to realize projects aligned with personal talents within the wider company strategy;
- Health insurance covered;
- Performance & merit-based rewards;
- We will treat you like a professional. We trust you to get work done;
- We will take care of you. Provide opportunities to learn in the international environment;
- Respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Are you the right person?
Succeeding means respecting colleagues and clients and understanding their needs, while focusing on the
result. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving
yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the
right stuff to join us. Apply now though the button ‘Apliko Ketu’ or at [email protected]