OPEN JOB POSITION – FULL TIME
SALARY: 1800€ – 2300€ GROSS
Sonnecto® is a tech-driven BPO company with remote specialized teams in South Europe (Kosovo). We enable the most efficient digital transformation and customer growth through dedicated customer support experts, custom solutions, and a growth-oriented approach.
Expectations / Duties
- Develop and implement QA strategies and processes for all software development;
- Create and monitor test plans and test cases;
- Perform manual and automated testing to ensure software meets requirements;
- Identify and prioritize software bugs, and ensure they are fixed;
- Assist in monitoring software releases and ensure quality of new features;
- Documenting testing, bugs, and fixes;
- Collaborate with other departments, including development, to ensure products meet customer requirements;
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and best practices throughout the development department.
Skills / Requirements
- English language – medium proficiency, German language is a plus;
- Experience in performing tests and in quality assurance of software products;
- Experience with test automation and testing tools such as Cypress or PHPUnit;
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as PHP (Symfony), Java Script and NextJS;
- Solid knowledge of agile development methodologies/tools such as Jira and Git;
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus.
Working with Sonnecto
- Gross Salary 1800€-2300€ based on experience, pension + health insurance;
- Inspiring, friendly and fun environments;
- Market-oriented training and coaching;
- Location: Prishtina – City Center;
- Internal development plans and inspiring career paths.
If you want to join this great opportunity, send your resume, specifying the role you are applying for, to [email protected] no later than 19th of June, 2023. Feel free to write to us if you have any questions before you apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.