Sales Operations Coordinator
Our Mission, Your Success:
Are you as thrilled as us to have you embark on your next adventure?
We link professionals from Kosovo, Albania and North Macedonia with top US start-ups, by empowering challenge seekers like you to build successful careers. Our ultimate vision is to offer exclusive career opportunities with a focus on attracting, retaining, and developing the best talents.
Our client, Your Impact:
Our well-funded US client is leading the fight against climate change by revolutionizing clean energy options for consumers and businesses. As a team member, you can shape the future of energy and make a positive impact while experiencing professional development.
- Provide operational support to the direct sales teams, aiding in processing tasks
- Conduct data entry tasks, ensuring accuracy and reliability
- Assist with disclosure generation on both commercial and residential sales segments
- Engage in the prompt execution of high-priority projects with tight deadlines
- Offer support in answering questions raised by sales representatives
- Review and analyze utility bills to identify past-due balances and usage details
- Assist with zone verification in different sales markets
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in data entry
- Demonstrated organizational skills and a detail-oriented approach to tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to multitask and swiftly pivot between different projects as per priority
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, with a focus on Excel and Word
- Experience in Sales, Onboarding, or Sales Support.
- Experience in US-based revenue-generating organizations.
- Private health insurance
- Remote work with reliable internet access from anywhere in MK or KS
- Flexible schedule with weekly flex time and minimal internal meetings
- Generous holiday schedule, including a week-long summer break
- Professional development and volunteer days for personal growth
- Access to top-quality office equipment provided by the company
- Hybrid position working with US teams based in Macedonia and Kosovo
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 18:30 pm – 02:30 am CEST (Skopje, Prishtina local time)
- Indefinite contract
Apply today with your English resume to join our community of professionals from Kosovo and Macedonia at top US employers, regardless of meeting all requirements.
This represents only one of the 9 current job opportunities available at Runway Extenders. Feel free to explore our page to find information on the remaining eight positions: