DHL Express announce the opening of job applications for one key position within our company: Sales Representative.
To apply, please submit your detailed curriculum vitae (CV) to [email protected]. In the subject line of your email, kindly mention the position you are applying for, “Sales Representative”. This will help us efficiently process your application and ensure it reaches the appropriate department.
Position: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through phone calls and meetings.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements and skills
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
- Driver Licence -Category B