What you’ll be responsible for:
1/ Manage the publication strategy and take on a managerial role with your portfolio of creators
- Keep track of the performance of the creators in your portfolio.
- Manage each creator’s video library, schedule when videos will be published, and decide which videos to post next.
- Work in tandem with our video editors to make sure that video content is relevant and consistent.
2/ Become a content expert on our verticals
- Develop in-depth expertise of the content of the team’s verticals: know how to detect trends, choose the best videos to work on, and analyze our creators’ performance to create customized suggestions.
- Identify the best performing publications and develop an expertise that will allow you to select and test the best content for your vertical to improve performance over the long term.
- Transmit this expertise to the team, notably through content suggestions (reporting internally on the overall performance of pages, providing appropriate recommendations to our creators, etc.)
3/ Be a data-driven strategist to maximize long term creator performance
- Ensure the publication and multi-platform performance of your creators (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube)
- Define and challenge the content strategies of the creators in the vertical based on the data collected during your analyses
- Create and maintain the editorial calendar based on the results of internal testing
- Work with the Growth team to boost page launches.
- Working with tech and data teams to further develop analytical tools
A little about you:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, engineering, communication, or marketing,
- You have strong analytical skills and are very comfortable with numbers and data,
- Passionate about social networks,
- Fluency in English,
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills,
- You work well on a team as well as on your own,
- You are fun and creative.