We are looking for a
Software Engineer (all genders) 80-100%
who will shape the future of digital lending with us.
i2 group is a Swiss fintech startup group redefining digital lending for institutional investors. Being an aggregator with a disruptive business model, we have established a software solution which facilitates digital lending investments in over 30 countries. To reach the next stage, we are looking for an ambitious and highly reliable Software Engineer for our Prishtina based team.
You will have the unique opportunity of working in a skilled and agile development team. We are looking for highly talented and motivated people who are eager to learn and grow with us.
What will you be doing?
- Further advance our scraping framework using Python
- Develop SPAs using Vue.js in combination with REST APIs using Java (Spring Boot) and MariaDB
- Implement quick and efficient communication between microservices using RabbitMQ / Kafka
- Work with continuous deployments using various DevOps concepts and tools (Docker, SSH, CI/CD pipelines)
- Lead and educate Junior Software Engineers
- Review code written by co-workers and test its functionality
What you offer
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related technical field
- You have strong work ethics and pay attention to detail
- You are able to work independently and be a mentor in an agile environment
- You have a “can-do” attitude and are a goal oriented person
- 3+ years work experience using Java or Python, and a web framework such as Vue.js
- Experience with Spring Boot and SQL are a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing fintech company
- Dynamic work and team atmosphere with fat hierarchies and entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional development practices with emphasis on code quality ensured by thorough code reviews
- Hands-on experience on the most cutting edge technologies
- Competitive compensation and participation in your health insurance plan
- We are our strongest when we empower people to have autonomy and flexibility. This is why we encourage our employees to take responsibility while supporting a flexible working environment.
- Regular fun events
- Location: Office space in Prishtina and opportunity to work remotely
If you are interested in joining our passionate team, please provide your complete application (CV should contain experience, projects, age and related IT & programming skills which prove that the application meets the requirements) through this form