Staff Front end Engineer – Remote Friendly
What to expect
- As a Senior IC Front-end Engineer, you are not just a craftsman of pixels and code; you are the architect of experiences, the bridge between innovative technology and its users.
- Craft User Experiences: Dive deep into user-centric design, weaving functionality and aesthetics seamlessly together. Your work will define the first impression and ensure user retention through intuitive interfaces.
- Performance Mastery: Optimize our web platforms ensuring they are not only beautiful but blazingly fast, responsive, and accessible across devices and browsers.
- Bridge the Gap: Collaborate closely with UX/UI designers, understanding and translating their visions into functional, pixel-perfect web interfaces, while also working with back-end teams to integrate APIs and data sources seamlessly.
- Champion Best Practices: Be at the forefront of front-end development practices. Whether it’s about progressive web apps, server-side rendering, or the latest in CSS Grid and Flexbox, you’re always updated and eager to experiment.
- Mentor & Guide: Share your wealth of knowledge, guiding junior team members, and advocating for best practices, performance improvements, and innovative solutions.
- Our majority Tech stack is: Python/FastAPI and React with some projects in Node.js, Rust, React Native.
- Mandatory knowledge: Git, Docker. Nice to haves: AWS, Terraform.
- At least 8 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages, and with data structures/algorithms.
- Solid experience in testing, maintaining, or launching software products and experience with software design and architecture.
- Passion for solving tech problems and building products that customers love.
Skills & Qualifications
- Drive: A relentless quest for perfection and a passion for creating immersive digital experiences that users love.
- Growth Mindset: The web evolves rapidly, and so do you. An insatiable curiosity and a continuous learning approach are vital in staying ahead of the curve.
- Team Spirit: While your mastery lies in the front-end, you appreciate the symbiotic relationship with back-end systems and excel in cross-functional collaboration.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Please apply through the button below: