- System Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Systems Analyst to join our team in PRISHTINA.
Quipu is the dedicated IT company of the ProCredit group and provides comprehensive end-to- end solutions for all ProCredit institutions, as well as for other banks and financial institutions This includes everything from electronic payment services to software systems, hybrid cloud hosting,
and a host of other operations. A 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, Quipu was established in March 2004 and is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Quipu plays a central role within the ProCredit
group, providing a comprehensive range of support services that enable the banks to become competitive and efficient.
The System Analyst plays an important role in administering and maintaining Quipu Processing Centre IT infrastructure that facilitate seamless financial transactions. The person hired for this position will be mainly responsible for the integrity and efficiency of the Card Management System and the supporting applications for Clearing and Settling transactions and ensuring compliance with industry regulations and security standards. This position is part of the Operations team and involves collaborating with Implementation and Support engineers to analyse and document system requirements, troubleshoot technical issues, and contribute to the development and implementation of software solutions. This role also provides an opportunity for professional growth, as the analyst gains hands-on experience in the dynamic and evolving landscape of financial technology. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are key attributes for success in this position.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyse system requirements for payment processing solutions
- Assist in the design, development, testing, and implementation of solutions and systems related to financial transactions
- Utilize technical skills such as PL/SQL, database management (Oracle), FTP, and API integration in system development, maintenance, reports generation, and optimizing system performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues, ensuring the integrity and efficiency of payment processing systems
- Document and maintain comprehensive system documentation, including specifications, user manuals, and test plans
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and security standards to ensure compliance in all system developments
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Ability to analyse complex systems and processes to identify areas for improvement
- Basic skills in SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Basic understanding of APIs, and data interchange formats such XML and JSON
- Basic understanding of protocols such as TCP, HTTP, FTP, SOAP
- Basic skills in PowerShell scripting is a plus
- To be familiar with ticketing systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for effective collaboration and documentation
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts is a plus
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional manner.
- A self-started, well organized, and motivated.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Ability to perform routine tasks rapidly and accurately.
- Ability to apply rule sets to complex information, using logic, analytical techniques, and deductive reasoning.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Constructive thinking and open minded.
What we offer:
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging, engaging and varied tasks
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
- Travel possibilities
- Private health insurance
- Modern workspace close to city center
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 23127
at [email protected] , by 29.02.2024.